Thursday, July 18, 2013

They Returned! July 17 update...

Our tired mission team returned safely to San Diego last night.  It was wonderful to see them all again. A few of them shared their thoughts about being home...
Catie: I got home from another amazing trip to Cameroon last night. As nice as it was sleeping in my own bed, I'm ready to go back already. Three weeks really does go way too fast.
Sharayah: I'm back home and rested from our long trip back from Cameroon and I already miss it. I loved being able to go back this year to make even more meaningful relationships! I can't believe how much work we did and how much fun we had. I will never forget this trip and cannot wait to go back!
Katie:  I feel the urge to talk to people in what French I know.... Yup, I'm back home now. Missing Cameroon lots and lots! Three weeks goes by in a flash, but it was three weeks spent with twelve people in a wonderful place! So blessed to have had such a great opportunity! :) 



This is what The Beard Diaries post is all about

No comments:

Post a Comment